Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Post

Beach sunset

 Hi, I'm Emily, and I'm a sophomore at Blair. I've never blogged before and I'm not very tech savvy. Even though I've been at Blair for over a year, I still get lost sometimes. I enjoy playing sports and hanging out with my friends. I am most interested in the actual video taking process of film making. I would like to learn more about cinematography and the different ways that one can manipulate the camera to get a shot.
I also find the editing aspect of film intriguing and I want to learn more. I have two favorite film projects that I've done, one in seventh grade and one in ninth grade. In seventh grade, we had to write a horror story, record it as voice over, and then create a bunch of clips to go with the audio. My group and I had fun experimenting with the camera and taking different types of shots. My other favorite film project was done last year and was a twenty second long intro to our school's news show, InfoFlow. I think this blog will be great for any group project that we do in CAP 10. We can link each other and work together on the web. By working from our blogs, it ensures that we can access the files where ever we are.

Image source: Beach Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment