Sunday, May 5, 2013

Reflection on our movie so far

        This week, I am doing my reflection assignment for Mr. Mayo's class and my blog post all in one! To the left you can see a picture I took of the screen of the camera we filmed on. The shot show in the viewing screen will most likely be what we include on our movie poster. In terms of how our movie is progressing at this point, I think its going fine. Although we filmed last weekend, we realized we forgot a lot of necessary shots, so filmed again this weekend. I think this was really helpful and will be useful when we get into the harder parts of editing.
          Other than this minor setback of having to film two weekends in a row, we haven't faced any real challenges yet. This week, I have done a few things for my group. First, I've helped import all the footage that we have so far into our computer file. I have also helped Milena and Ben look at the shots, and cut them down a little to see what we need and what we are working with. I also helped finish filming our movie, and acted as the main character.I have also begun to record voice-over  though we still need to continue recording because there have been numerous technical difficulties.
           My main goal for this next week is to have a rough cut of our film finished. although this is a lofty goal, it can be accomplished. We just need to really buckle down and focus on importing all of our clips  and putting down a timeline. after that it will just get easier to make our movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment